‘Ralco’ GY.663 arriving at Grimsby 1930s
Photo1,226of2,343

‘Ralco’ GY.663 arriving at Grimsby 1930s.

Grimsby Fish Docks

A photo of an original P&S (Parker & Spyvee, Grimsby) postcard.

‘Ralco’ GY.663 was built in 1911/1912 by Cook, Welton & Gemmell, Beverley for George F. Sleight, Grimsby. She was requisitioned during both wars as a minesweeper (as FY.672 in WW1) and an auxiliary patrol vessel (WW2).

‘Ralco’ GY.663 was owned from 1949 by George F. Sleight & Sons, Grimsby. She was broken up in Bruges, Belgium in 1955.