NatWest Bank, 66 Victoria Street, Grimsby; built 1903/1904.
Built in 1903/1904 for Union of London & Smiths Bank Ltd. At the top of the building is a cartouche bearing the company “ULS” cypher. The architect was W. Campbell Jones, London. A Grade II Listed Building.
By 1920, the bank was the National Provincial and Union Bank of England Ltd. The name was later shortened to the National Provincial Bank. In 1968, National Provisional Bank merged with Westminster Bank to become National Westminster Bank, commonly known as NatWest Bank. In 2000, it became part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, which was re-named NatWest Group in 2020.





