‘Chikara’ GY.364 c1910.
From the original photograph taken from the old North Wall.
‘Chikara’ GY.364 was built in 1908 by Charlton & Doughty Ltd., Grimsby for M. Fisher Grimsby. She was requisitioned as a minesweeper for the duration of WW1.
Between 1919 and 1935, ‘Chikara’. GY.364 was owned by H. Morris & Thomas E. Fisher, Grimsby, Walter Garratt, Grimsby and Thomas E. Fisher, Grimsby. She was scrapped in March 1935.





