‘Elo’ GY.358 berthed at the icing quay by No.2 Dock, Grimsby 1980
Photo1,138of2,343

‘Elo’ GY.358 berthed at the icing quay by No.2 Dock, Grimsby 1980.

Grimsby Fish Docks

From the original negative.

Built as ‘Guldager’ E.150 in 1939 by N. P. Jensen’s Skibs & Bådebyggeri, Esbjerg. Reregistered as ‘Elo’ E.268 in 1972. Came to Grimsby in 1977 and registered as ‘Elo’ GY.358. Sank in 1988 shortly after a new owner left the Humber bound for North Shields.