No. 2 Graving Dock from the top of the old accumulator tower 1933
Photo858of2,343

No. 2 Graving Dock from the top of the old accumulator tower 1933.

Grimsby Fish Docks

A detail from a negative. The photo was taken on 15th May 1933.

No. 1 Fish Dock is in the background. By 1936, No. 2 Graving Dock was the only one still in use. By the late 1930’s it was obsolete and permanently full of water. It was filled in in the 1990s.

Note: Thomas Molyneux was a painter and contractor.