‘Andolas’ GY.1370 (once part owned by Terry Wogan) 1996
Photo767of2,343

‘Andolas’ GY.1370 (once part owned by Terry Wogan) 1996.

Grimsby Fish Docks

From the original negative.

Built in 1945 as ‘Nelwi’ E.695 by Thurø Skibsværft & Kutterbyggerei for Otto Madsen. She came to Grimsby as ‘Andolas’ GY.1370 in 1966. Went to Mallaig sometime after 1996 as ‘Reul A Chuain’ OB.915 (Oban). Still afloat?

In 2021, the skipper of ‘Reul A Chuain’ OB.915 died after falling overboard trying to help deckhand.