‘Thessalonian’ GY.112 (new) c1955
Photo705of2,343

‘Thessalonian’ GY.112 (new) c1955.

Grimsby Fish Docks

From a negative.

‘Thessalonian” GY.112 was built in 1954/1955 by Cochrane & Son, Selby for Sir Thomas Robinson & Son, Grimsby. Registered as ‘Thessalonian’ LT.272 at Lowestoft in 1976. Converted to an oil rig standby vessel in 1977 and, subsequently, her name was changed to ‘Martinique’. Scrapped in 1987.

Note ‘Stoke City’ GY.114 (1935-1964) on the right of the photo.