‘Julia Brierley’ FD.103 moving at Grimsby 1961.
A scan from the original, celluloid half plate negative. Photography by Burtons, professional photographers of Abbey Road, Grimsby.
Built in 1943 by Cochrane & Sons Ltd., Selby for the Admiralty. She was named HMS ‘Grilse’. After WW2, she was converted to a steam trawler and then an oil fuel trawler and had several owners. She was registered as ‘Julia Brierley’ FD.103 in 1952.
From 1956, ‘Julia Brierley’ FD.103 was owned by Boston Deep Sea Fisheries Ltd., Fred Parkes Manager. Broken up in Belgium in 1961.





