‘Clotilde’ GY.352; slipped and getting a new coat of paint early 1950s
Photo651of2,343

‘Clotilde’ GY.352; slipped and getting a new coat of paint early 1950s.

Grimsby Fish Docks

From the original image.

‘Clotilde’ FD.232 was built in 1913 by Cochrane & Sons Ltd., Selby for J. Marr & Son Ltd., Fleetwood. Requisitioned during both WW1 and WW2. In 1944, she was sold to Wembley Steam Fishing Co. (Grimsby) Ltd. and was registered as GY.352 in 1946. She passed between Fleetwood and Grimsby owners until 1956 when she was broken up in Belgium.