‘Drummer Boy’ GY.447 arriving at Grimsby 1958
Photo610of2,343

‘Drummer Boy’ GY.447 arriving at Grimsby 1958.

Grimsby Fish Docks

From a negative.

‘Drummer Boy’ GY.964 was built in 1916 by Cochrane & Sons, Selby for Marshall Line Steam Fishing Co. Ltd., Grimsby. In 1916, she was requisitoned as a minesweeper. In 1919, she went to Stringers Steam Fishing Co. Ltd., Boston. In 1927, she was sold to Sir Thomas Robinson, Grimsby and was registered as GY.447. Scrapped in 1960.