‘Andolas’ GY.1370 (once part owned by Terry Wogan) 1980s
From the original negative. The Ice Factory is in the background.
Built in 1945 as ‘Nelwi’ E.695 by Thurø Skibsværft & Kutterbyggerei for Otto Madsen. She came to Grimsby as ‘Andolas’ GY.1370 in 1966. Went to Mallaig sometime after 1996 as ‘Reul A Chuain’ OB.915 (Oban). Still afloat? In 2021, the skipper of ‘Reul A Chuain’ OB.915 died after falling overboard trying to help deckhand.





