Bombardier GY30 undergoing river trials in 1949.
Built in 1949 by Cook, Welton & Gemmell, Beverley. After a relatively short life, she arrived at Antwerp in July 1968 for scrapping.
The original owners of Bombardier, GY30 were the Supreme Fish Curing Co. Ltd., Grimsby. Note the ‘S’ on the funnel.
The photo shows Bombardier sailing from Hull for river trials before being delivered to Grimsby. The other vessel in the photo appears to be the Hull registered trawler Westhill H470. She was built by the same company as Bombardier in 1928 and saw war service, as HMS Larch, in 1939-1946. She was broken up in Sunderland in 1952.





