The old C. of E. school in Cheapside, Waltham c1910.
The Church of England School on the corner of Kirkgate on the left was built in 1866 and demolished sometime after 1957. The school was a youth club for a while before being demolished.
Note the mounting stone by the fence.
No photographer/publisher given. This real photo postcard is addressed but no message is written nor was it posted. It is addressed to, Miss E. Sudderick, c/o Mr F. Parkes, London Road, Boston.





