Lord Howe GY.82; Grimsby Docks 1966
Photo1,999of2,343

Lord Howe GY.82; Grimsby Docks 1966.

Grimsby Fish Docks

Built in 1950 by J. Lewis of Aberdeen for Iago Steam Trawling Co. of Fleetwood. She was transferred to Hull and the Lord Line fleet in 1954 and then transferred to Grimsby in 1963 when Associated Fisheries and Hellyer Bros. were amalgamated. Lord Howe survived until 1971.