Photo1,997of2,343
Lifeguard GY.395; Grimsby Docks 1965.
Grimsby Fish Docks
Built in 1949 by Cook, Welton & Gemmell of Beverley for the Loyal Steam Fishing Co. Ltd. of Grimsby. She was originally registered as GY.94 and in 1954 the registration number was changed to GY.395. This was due to superstition. Her former numbers added together gave 13. Another trawler with numbers adding up to 13 had just been lost.





