‘Sisapon’ GY.381 in No. 1 Graving Dock, Grimsby 1965.
An image taken directly from the original medium format negative taken in June 1965. The Graving Dock is partly filled with water.
Built in1944 by Cook, Welton & Gemmell Ltd., Beverley for the Admiralty. Sold to The Standard Steam Fishing Co. Ltd. of Grimsby in 1946. Registered at Grimsby as GY.381. Converted for burning oil fuel in 1947. The company became part of Associated Fisheries Ltd. in 1963.
GY.381 was sold to Wyre Trawlers Ltd. of Fleetwood in 1965 and became FD.92. Broken up in Belgium in 1967.





