Photo1,883of2,343
H. Mudd & Sons, fish supplies, on the North Wall at Grimsby Docks 1950s.
Grimsby Fish Docks
‘Windward Ho’ GY.158, built 1929, had a change of name to ‘Okino’ GY.158, as seen here, in 1951. Scrapped in 1962.
‘Windward Ho’ GY.158, built 1929, had a change of name to ‘Okino’ GY.158, as seen here, in 1951. Scrapped in 1962.