New Fish Dock No. 3, Grimsby 1935
Photo1,786of2,343

New Fish Dock No. 3, Grimsby 1935.

Grimsby Fish Docks

From an original image dated 16th January 1935.

A view of Grimsby Fish Dock looking towards Cleethorpes from the top of the Dock Tower.

No. 3 Fish Dock, on the left, was opened on the 4th October 1934 by Sir Henry Betterton. The new dock substantially expanded No. 1 Fish Dock. Land was reclaimed from the Humber to create the new dock.

The new coaling stages can be seen on the far side of the dock.