Photo1,779of2,343
‘Sir John Marsden’ berthing ‘Lord Cunningham’ 1966.
Grimsby Fish Docks
From an original negative.
The tug, ‘Sir John Marsden’, nudges ‘Lord Cunningham’ GY.109 into position at Grimsby.
‘Sir John Mardsen’ was built in 1964. She belonged to Grimsby Salvage & Towing Co. Ltd.
‘Lord Cunningham’ GY.109 was built in 1949 by Cochrane & Sons Ltd. of Selby as H.69 and moved to work out of Grimsby in 1963. She was scrapped in 1967.





