Photo1,778of2,343
‘Sir John Marsden’ towing ‘Rhodesian’ GY.457 1966.
Grimsby Fish Docks
From the original negative.
‘Rhodesian’ GY.457 was built in 1957 by Cochrane & Sons Ltd. of Selby for Sir Thomas Robinson. In 1970, she was sold to H. L. Taylor Fishing Ltd. of Grimsby and renamed ‘Sando’. In 1981, she was sold to the Greek port of Piraeus and renamed ‘Nafulos’.





