‘Aquarius’ GY.76 c1905
Photo1,775of2,343

‘Aquarius’ GY.76 c1905.

Grimsby Fish Docks

Built in 1905 by Smith’s Dock Co. Ltd., shipbuilders, of North Shields for Grimsby & North Sea Steam Trawling Co., Grimsby.

Requisitioned for parts of WW1. Sold to the Lindsey Steam Fishing Co. Ltd., Fish Docks, Grimsby in 1930. Not requisitioned by the Admiralty for WW2 duties but sank after hitting a mine about 15 miles from the Outer Dowsing Light Vessel on 25th February 1945. All crew members were lost.