‘Rodrigo’ GY.1208 1904
Photo1,740of2,343

‘Rodrigo’ GY.1208 1904.

Grimsby Fish Docks

Two original, small, 1904 photos.

Built by Cochrane & Cooper, Selby in 1900 for George F. Sleight, ‘Weelsby Hall’, Grimsby.

Taken over by Consolidated Fisheries, Auckland Rd., Grimsby in 1938 and became ‘Framlingham’ LT.252.

Taken over as GY.1 by Charles Dobson of Elkington Estates in 1944.

Taken over by Respondo Trawlers, Milford in 1947, still as GY.1, and was broken up there in 1952. A life of over 51 years!

Note: Served in the Fishery Reserve in WW1. Was attacked and bombed by German aircraft in WW2, but survived.